- Significant working knowledge and relationships in the music, touring and theater industries.
- A minimum of 10 years of talent buying and booking experience for arenas, stadiums and theaters/small halls including various music genres.
- Direct experience in at-risk promoting of concerts/shows including ticket scaling, marketing, production planning, staging, insurance and local support logistics.
- Strong understanding of the venue management and the venue business model and track record of innovative ideas that drive revenue and profitability.
- Experience consulting with and coaching internal clients on booking related matters.
- Ability to travel moderately
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the arena and event sites before, during and after events; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER