Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate or alcohol service permit if required by state or federal regulations.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as related to cash/credit transactions and cash reconciliation.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced restaurant setting preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER