- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible Security management experience in sports, entertainment or other similar industries, including a minimum of 7 years of supervisory experience, and preferably in a union environment
- Related background in military / police preferred
- Experience with Microsoft software required. (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language required
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks
- Good decision making skills required
- Must have earned or have the ability to earn valid CPR certification
- Must demonstrate a positive, professional and customer-focused attitude
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours, including but not limited to nights, weekends, and select holidays, as required
Intellectual/Social/Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social/physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential duties of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information; occasionally moves about the facility before/during/after events to observe, report, supervise staff and provide service to clients.
- The essential functions of this position are usually performed indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud to during events and minimal during non-events.
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER