- Expertise in floor and carpet care is a plus but not required.
- Principles of supervision and training.
- Terminology used in entertainment and convention settings.
- Customer Service practices
- Minimum of three (3) years of increasingly responsible experience in housekeeping least one (1) year of commercial housekeeping.
Education / Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
Licenses or Certificates:
- Possession of or ability to obtain a current CPR certificate.
- Possession of or ability to obtain, a valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of job, employee is frequently required to stand; walk, kneel, crouch and bend over; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equipment Generally Used:
- Floor scrubber and burnishers.
- Carpet Extractors.
- Mops, brushes, scrappers, brooms, motorized blowers, buffers and various mechanized equipment.
- Cleaning materials.
- Garbage containers, buckets and carts.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER