- High school diploma or GED is required
- Possess superior interpersonal and strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, handle multiple tasks at one time, meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership abilities and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of operational equipment including but not limited to: forklift, pallet jacks, scrubbers, floor buffers, mechanical lifting devices, staging, retractable seating risers, basketball floors
- Ability to follow written instruction, interpret AutoCAD drawings and blueprints
- Forklift certification is preferred
- Candidates must be able to follow orders explicitly, be capable of working as part of a team, and be able to work well with other individuals. Candidates should be able to work alone if required, and be able to complete tasks up to and including final clean up and putting tools and supplies back to their assigned storage areas.
- Work a flexible schedule including early mornings, days, evenings, overnight, weekends, holidays, extended (long) work days and extended number of days
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL/PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONEMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
Must be physically capable of heavy lifting (50 pounds), assembly and orderly set-up or physical facility inventory items including livestock arena panels, livestock bedding, sports turf, staging, seating, tables and other even driven needs.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER