- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to work independently and remain flexible in role
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- Exceptional customer service skills—outgoing and friendly personality required
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is frequently required to sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.; occasionally climb stairs and balance. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily in doors in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate during non-event days and moderate to loud during event days.
Comcast Spectacor is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer