- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Sports/ Entertainment Management, or Graphic Design
- Strong graphic design skill set and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Detail oriented w/ excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Creative and proactive problem solver
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and selected holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively with tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment and work towards a common, over-arching goal.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and motion graphics
- Videography, photography, and photo editing experience
- Prior sports and entertainment Industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires frequent use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients and management.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the arena and event sites before, during and after events to service clients; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER