- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, advertising or other related field
- Minimum 2-3 years full-time marketing or advertising experience required
- Proven record of creating promotions and platforms that result in revenue opportunities
- Prior experience designing effective campaigns that drove revenue
- Excellent computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Graphic design skills in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, etc. preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language required
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills required
- An in-depth understanding of the Philadelphia market and media landscape
- Superior problem-solving and multitasking skills required
- An impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas
- Ability to work nights, weekends and select holidays, in addition to traditional business hours, is required
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the arena and event sites before, during and after events to service clients and supervise Interns; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
Comcast Spectacor is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer