Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Requires extensive knowledge of electronics and electrical systems, Audio and Video systems, lighting systems, and troubleshooting skills.
- Prior supervision of A / V or similar staff strongly preferred.
- Proven experience with video/matrix boards, at a fast paced arena or like venue.
- Prior Optotech experience a plus.
- Must be able to competently analyze and prioritize information to make appropriate recommendations.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication.
- Must be flexible with working long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electronics engineering technology or electronics or broadcast technology with work experience in Video/Audio Engineering.
- A minimum 1- 2 years experience with audio and video systems and Optotech video matrix system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, TriCaster and other related software
- Prior experience in an Arena is recommended but not required
- The skills preferred for this position includes a wide knowledge base of audio, lighting, broadcast and video equipment currently used for live event production.
- Previous working knowledge of Optotech equipment is recommended.
Spectra is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer.