- Bachelor’s degree in business, facility management, or other related field
- Experience with facility coordination and direct employee supervision
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with ability to function in a multi-task environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills are vital
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours as required, including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays
- Forklift and aerial lift certifications are necessary
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL/PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONEMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the arena and event sites before, during and after events to service clients and supervise staff; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
Spectra is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer.