SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Multitask oriented, organized, pays attention to details and focused on customer service.
- Professional communication and appearance.
- Office experience, phone and office equipment.
- Understanding of the events industry with ability to identify space needs.
- Accurate financial and detailed reporting.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; training on industry specific software will be provided.
- High level of comfort on the phone making sales calls.
- Two to four years of increasingly responsible sales experience preferably in a convention center, event center, or a major hotel.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course works in business administration, or a related field, or a combination of education and experience.
Spectra is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer.