- Bachelor’s/Technical degree from an accredited college/university/school preferred.
- Forklift certification is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in facility operations management.
- Must show demonstrated knowledge and experience in work crew supervision in facility operations.
- Ability to work event nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to follow written instruction, interpret AutoCAD drawings and execute plans.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- Candidates must be able to follow orders explicitly, be capable of working as part of a team, and be able to work well with other individuals.
- Candidates should be able to work alone if required, and be able to complete tasks up to and including final clean up and putting tools and supplies back to their assigned storage areas.
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the Complex and event sites before, during and after events to service clients and supervise staff; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- Must be physically capable of heavy lifting (50 pounds), assembly and orderly set-up or physical facility inventory items including dasher boards, hockey glass, sports turf, staging, seating, tables and other event driven needs.
- The duties of this position are performed indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.