Minimum 1 - 2 years of related experience in Technical/Audio Support in a public assembly venue, including PA systems, video boards, and computer applications to support production needs.
- Knowledge of lighting systems, CCTV, Broadcast TV, scoreboard and electrical systems.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer software including Microsoft Office applications, event management software and use of the Internet.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a related field required.
- Must be able to work regular business hours evenings, weekends, holidays and events as required.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service, listening and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time constraints and with moderate to high pressure situations. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires frequent use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing duties of job, employee is frequently required to stand, walk, crouch; and sit for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds, work in high places on ladders and motorized lift equipment. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER