Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, professional and courteous manner which fosters a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to make sound business/operations decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Solid working knowledge of computer applications: Microsoft office, POS systems, timekeeping systems.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of all existing concessions and premium services locations: geographical location, equipment, evacuation procedures, adjacent employee and guest areas, and facility access.
- Possess valid Food Handlers certificate and Alcohol Service Permit if required by state or local government.
- Possess thorough working knowledge of all applicable sanitation requirements, food preparation guidelines, alcohol service policies, safety standards, etc. pertaining to Spectra and venue concession and premium services operations.
- Ability to calculate basic and complex math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages).
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
Education and Experience:
- MA or MS; BA or BS with business-related major; accounting minor or credits preferred.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in food-related or concessions industry.
- Concessions Manager Certificate from the National Association of Concessionaires.
- Nationally recognized, advanced food service sanitation training course certification.
- Tribal gaming experience preferred.
Performing the duties of this position involves extensive and continuous standing and walking. Routine activities require the employee to be able to reach with hands and arms, sit, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include the ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision and close vision.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER