Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Operates a broad range of kitchen equipment including stoves, broilers, deep fryers and other food preparation equipment, and uses hand tools, knives and other related small wares.
- Accurately reads food ticket orders.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette and be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate, read and write in English.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written or verbal form.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 5’s, 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to understand the basic use of weight and volume measurements.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. and two or three years of related experience in heavy food production within a multi-outlet facility.
- C.R.I.T Community Environmental Health Food Handlers Card and any other required compliance trainings.
- All employees must obtain a valid 4B gaming license from the CRIT Tribal Gaming Agency prior to beginning work and are required to have license renewed annually.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER