- Sufficient training and experience to demonstrate possession of the knowledge and abilities listed below.
- The experience might be expected to have included three years of responsible experience as sales manager, assistant sales manager or director of sales of an organization or facility engaged in similar group business-solicitation efforts.
Specials Characteristics and Knowledge:
Knowledge of filing system and other procedures used in group solicitation efforts
Ability to make cold calls and solicit potential customers
Ability to formulate and implement and effective marketing plan
Ability to commit group bookings of the appropriate quality and quantity for the building
- Ability to establish/develop selective selling techniques for scheduling groups during dates most beneficial to the local visitor economy.
Ability to attain appropriate scheduling balance between conferences of outside groups and appropriate community cultural groups.
- Ability to make verbal presentations to groups of various sizes
- Ability to prepare appropriate reports, correspondence, memoranda, agreements and budget projections.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with representatives of local and user groups
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER