- Actively enrolled in a college or university as a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student studying Business, Human Resources, Hospitality Management, or another related major.
- Preferred candidate will be able to work regular business hours, 9am-5pm, Monday – Friday.
- Proficient in Windows environment with strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL/PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing duties of job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally move about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicate via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information.
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER