- One year of professional accounting experience preferably including some supervisory experience. Some experience in building management industry preferred but not required
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in accounting, finance, business administration or a closely related field.
- Must be accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
- Capable of working with all levels of management
- Knowledge of Sage 100 preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook required
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER