- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0–2 years of related experience
- High level of proficiency with technology, including all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Tableau, SQL and accounting systems a plus.
- Ability to self-teach and learn new processes/technologies quickly.
- Desire to continue professional learning.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment. Must work well under time constraints.
- Strong analytical skills with consistent and reliable attention to detail, accuracy and validity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Intellectual/Social/Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social/physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential duties of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information; occasionally moves about the facility before/during/after events to observe, report, supervise staff and provide service to clients.
- The essential functions of this position are usually performed indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud to during events and minimal during non-events.
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER