- Procedures, methods, and techniques of marketing, public relations, social media, event promotions, advertising and sales.
- Multitask oriented, organized and focused on customer service.
- Modern office methods, procedures, and equipment.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent desktop publishing program; training on industry specific software will be provided.
Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is preferred but is not required.
Must be well organized with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments and be willing to get involved in projects with varying degrees of difficulty.
Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must demonstrate willingness to work as an individual and in a group.
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time constraints and with moderate to high pressure situations. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires frequent use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, greeting and directing clients verbally and in writing. Employee must be able to recognize and resolve conflicts, and be able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients and determine an optimal solution to their concern. Employee will frequently communicate via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. This position requires employee to frequently work both independently or as part of a team.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers. Employee will also frequently move about inside and outside facility in various areas before/during/after events in the course of directing clients/groups to desired locations. Employee must constantly communicate via phone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily in doors in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate during non-event days and moderate to loud during event days.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER