Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with team members, co-workers, management, and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory. Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
BA or BS with culinary major, or degree from nationally recognized culinary school.
Minimum 3 years management experience in restaurant operation.
Nationally recognized, advanced food service sanitation training course certification.
- Experience working in a supervisory capacity in a fast-paced quick service environment preferred.
- Agilyssis or other inventory control or POS experience helpful.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid C.R.I.T Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, annual Arizona Liquor Liability and Control Management Certification, and other required compliance trainings.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid gaming license from the CRIT Tribal Gaming Agency prior to beginning work and must renew annually.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER.