Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain a working relationship with vendors, suppliers and third party purveyors
- Ability to communicate with team, management and others in a clear, professional and courteous manner which fosters a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
Ability to make sound and independent operations decisions (i.e. regarding work assignments staffing adjustments, and/or responding to technical, product or equipment challenges) quickly and under pressure.
Ability to communicate, read, and write in English.
Solid working knowledge of computer applications: Microsoft office, Outlook/Excel/Word, POS systems, timekeeping systems and inventory control systems.
Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years warehouse/purchasing or receiving experience.
- Minimum 3 years management experience required.
- Forklift certification.
- Must obtain and maintain a valid 4B gaming license from the CRIT Tribal Gaming Agency prior to beginning work; must renew license annually.
Above Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally to move objects (files, boxes, product, etc. ) Able to stand for long periods of time throughout the day.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER