Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Capable of operating in Microsoft Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate or alcohol service permit if required by state or federal regulations.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
2 year degree in Business Management or Hospitality preferred but will consider relevant work experience.
Experience working in a management capacity in a high volume fast-paced restaurant or catering environment.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER