- Capable of rotating shifts, work split shifts, work weekends
- Capable of operating forklifts, case trailers, sweepers, or other operational equipment
- Superior communicating and supervisory skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Capable of physical tasks for short periods of time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to handle, feel or operate tools, and reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, walk, sit and talk or hear.
- The duties of this position are performed indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-even times.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER