- Two years of professional accounting experience preferably including some supervisory experience and significant work in financial auditing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in accounting, finance, business administration or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately handle large sums of money.
- Knowledge of MAS 200 and ADP HR/Payroll Software preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment: While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the arena and event sites before, during and after events to service clients and supervise staff; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER.