- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business management, sports management, or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years in box office/ticketing related experience, preferable with multi-purpose public assembly facility or performing arts
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours as required, based on event calendar
- Strong oral, listening, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of operational characteristics, services and activities of stadium, arena, public assembly facility or convention center sales programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, PowerPoint and Internet software
- Familiarity with Paciolan ticketing software
- Knowledge of principles of budget preparation and control
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such as telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the facility to service clients; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information. Seldom lift/carry up to 50 lbs of files, office machinery, etc.
The essential functions of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environments can range from minimal to loud during events, depending on the incumbent’s location, and minimal during non-event times.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER