- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on event needs, including: nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Dependable with reliable transportation
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee frequently lifts and moves facility equipment, supplies and/or tools. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events; position will require employee to frequently bend, stoop, or crouch in order to set-up, tear down or clean in various areas of the building and grounds. Employee will occasionally be required to identify or match colors/tones of furniture, dance floor, carpet or other items as necessary. Employee will constantly communicate via radio and in-person with staff to exchange accurate information. Employee may frequently be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate during non-event days and when not operating equipment and moderate to loud during event days when equipment is in operation.
- Ability to follow basic instruction and direction
- Ability to perform general labor; heavy lifting may be required
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal harmoniously with guests, employees and outside contractors
- Ability to work independently and efficiently; exercise initiative, resourcefulness, good judgment and accept responsibility for own actions
- Capable of physical tasks for short periods of time
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER