- High school diploma (or equivalent) and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in an operations position.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in set up/housekeeping, event coordination or related field.
- A degree in Facility Management or related field may allow for substitution for years of experience.
- Must have the ability to function in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily indoors and occasionally outdoors in all types of weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate during non-event days and moderate to loud during event days.
- Position will occasionally interact with the public on event days and must be comfortable assisting guests, if necessary.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER