To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- B.A. degree from four (4) year College in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications or Journalism required.
- Five (5) years minimum experience with demonstrated success in marketing, strategy and media initiatives from concept to completion.
- Three (3) years minimum experience with social media platforms and marketing program development and implementation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Technical Skills: Possess a comprehensive knowledge of the application of social media web technology, search trends and social media innovation.
- Communication: Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly, using appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information. Must have exceptional command of the English language, oral and written. Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience. A proven record of online engagement and listening. Demonstrated ability to perform as a pragmatic and responsive ambassador of the company.
- Relationship Building / Networking: Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Negotiation Skills: Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Integrity: Consistently demonstrates honesty, fairness, trustworthiness.
- Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Initiative: Works independently to solve problems. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility.
- Productivity: Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
- Quality of Work: Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work, and takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product.
- Status Reports: Keeps manager, and if appropriate, others informed of progress and obstacles in a proactive manner.
- Versatility: Able to take on a variety of different tasks and roles within the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following: Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint and MS Outlook) Social Media Tools such as (WordPress, Facebook and Twitter) and Monitoring Tools such as (MS Social Listening, Sysomos, Heartbeat and Socialbakers).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- No certifications are required.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER