Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- High level of proficiency with computers, Microsoft applications, accounting/payroll/HRIS systems. Experience with ADP a plus. Extensive experience in Excel preparing spreadsheets and reports.
- Strong experience of following established processes and policies, attention to detail, accuracy of work and adherence to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing, environment. Must work well under pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to interact with a diverse spectrum of individuals calmly, professionally, supportively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to delegate tasks efficiently and develop staff to next level.
- Ability to adhere to highest standards of ethics, integrity, professionalism, and discretion. Ability to execute solid management decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours (i.e. evenings, weekends, and holidays), as frequently required by business necessity.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with company and business contacts.
- Have the ability to travel to assigned units a minimum of once a month or more frequently based on business.
- Experience in coaching, training and mentoring direct reports and department heads.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with course work in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience with supervisory responsibilities.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally to move objects (files, boxes).
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER