Responsible for the Comcast Spectacor financial planning process. Conducts performance analysis and progress review reports. Prepares financial statements and analysis. Leads and conducts special projects, typically projects involving financial analysis and research of business issues in order to provide top management with financial data and business advice to support their decisions and objectives for corporate growth and profitability.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, fans, investors and our communities
- Conducts and documents moderate-to-complex financial analysis, business analysis, and profitability and cost analysis projects and presents to Comcast Spectacor senior management. Analyzes significant variances from planned or forecasted results in order to provide interpretations and recommendations to management.
- Directs the preparation of the Comcast Spectacor Long Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Operating Budget for all business operations.
- Serves as a channel for senior management to relay their financial planning and business needs/issues. Leads the preparation and review of budget materials for the executive leaders and manages ongoing reporting against budget and plan objectives.
- Develops ways to continually improve processes to ensure timely and accurate budget analysis for management team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level – Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study - Finance
Years of Experience - Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER