- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree in Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Exposure to Windows operating systems such as Windows 7,8 and10
- Experience with Telecom and Wi-Fi systems preferred
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work events beyond the normal working day including nights, weekend and holidays
- Requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with sound and video equipment including wireless mics, mixers, amplifiers etc
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently asked to multi-task under time constraints and in moderate to high pressure situations. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires frequent use of interpersonal skills including: ability to inform staff and foster collaboration, ability to recognize and resolve conflicts, ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and verbally in English with clients.
- While performing duties of the job, the employee frequently lifts and moves facility equipment and/or tools. Employee will frequently move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients; position will require employee to occasionally bend, stoop, or crouch in order to evaluate, connect and inspect equipment and building infrastructure. Employee will as needed operate high lift in assessment of and maintenance of the building and equipment. Employee will occasionally be required to identify or match colors/tones of wires, chords or other equipment, as well as identify pitch, tone and volume of audio recordings. Employee will constantly operate a computer, audio visual equipment and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines and printers. Employee will constantly communicate via phone, cell phone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee will occasionally as maintenance, operations, emergency situations or business demands lift up to 50 pounds.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate during non-event days and when not operating equipment and moderate to loud during event days when equipment is in operation.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER