- Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of all Sales programs and activities.
- Develop and implement all aspects of sales plan
- Develop and implement revenue and expense budget for sales department
- Track and manage daily, weekly, monthly sales reports
- Represents the facility as a sales representative both locally and out-of-town.
- Researches, identifies, and establishes the appropriateness of groups for the facility
- Contacts prospective user groups and individuals to initiate the sales effort.
- Discusses the facility with site selection committees or appropriate others.
- Assists in developing and implementing the sales/marketing activities of the facility including developing budget submissions and follow-through systems and procedures.
- Meets specified goals and objectives for facility usage Fosters coordinated sales efforts with other members of the city's hospitality industry and maintains effective relations with representatives of local and user groups.
- Communicates problems and proposed solutions to management/supervisor
- Submits regular activity reports and performs related duties as required.
- Assist in the preparation of sales materials and when appropriate in the presentation of said materials.
Nonessential Job Functions:
- All other duties as assigned
IntelInt Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Intell InIntellectual/Social demands:
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly moves about the arena and event sites before, during and after events to service clients; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
Work e Environment:
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environments is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.