- Degree preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered
- Minimum 2 to 4 years sales management experience preferred
- Strong management, motivational and organizational skills required
- Prior management experience preferred
- Must have a focus on training and leading a sales team
- Ability to travel as required
- Work a flexible schedule including early mornings, days, evenings, overnight, weekends, holidays, extended (long) work days and extended number of days to meet sales goals
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership role; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly moves about the Facilities before/during/after events to service clients and supervise staff; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information; occasionally required to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy items (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing and walking. Must be able to work safely in an environment containing caustic chemicals, cleaning materials, debris, dust, and trash.
Spectra is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer