- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office; training on industry specific software (EBMS) will be provided.
- Familiar with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram social media business account management and Google Analytics.
- Customer service-oriented with a pleasant demeanor.
- Understands procedures, methods, and techniques of general sales and marketing.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understand importance of reporting progress and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to accurately work on several projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, with particular attention to grammar and tone.
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of marketing or promotions experience, preferably with an arena, convention center, hotel, pro team, or similar work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (or currently seeking degree in) Business, Marketing, Graphic Design, Hospitality/Sports Management, or a related field preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills in the English language.
- Team player who is a creative and a proactive problem solver.
- Available to primarily work during traditional office hours but also able to occasionally work nights, weekends, and select holidays, as required.
- Knowledge of Basic DSLR photography a plus.
Selected applicants will be required to present a portfolio of graphic design work. Selected applications will be given an Adobe Photoshop assignment as part of the interview process to demonstrate their software proficiency and knowledge of digital design.
Please e-mail cover letter, resume, and sample electronic portfolio to email@example.com.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER.