- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in facility operations
- Experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform general labor; heavy lifting is required.
- Ability to follow basic instruction and direction.
- Must have demonstrated ability to function in fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Experience in heavy public contact.
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to multi-task under time limits and with moderate to high pressure situations. Position requires constant attention to details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time; Position also requires frequent use of interpersonal and communication skills with staff including following verbal, written or a diagram of instructions. Employee must be able to recognize and resolve conflicts in being able to openly communicate with all staff. This position requires employee to frequently work both independently and as part of a team for variety of tasks. The employee must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties on this job, the employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events; position will require employee to frequently bend, stoop or crouch in order to set-up, tear down or clean in various areas of the building. Employee will need to communicate via radio and in person with staff to exchange accurate information. Employee may frequently be required, due to business demands and event operations, to lift and/or more up to 40 pounds.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily indoors and occasionally outdoors in the weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate during non-event days and when not operating equipment and moderate to loud during event days and when equipment is in operation.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER