Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, management staff and guest in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate and alcohol service permit if required by state or federal regulations.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a casual and/or fine dining atmosphere helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER.