The Payroll Coordinator position is currently a full time temporary position, but has the potential to eventually transition into a regular full time position.
This positoin will be based at Spectra Corporate at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
• Provide Customer service and support to Spectra facilities located across the country
• Act as a payroll liaison between Corporate Payroll and Spectra facilities
• Process bi-weekly payrolls for various entities and pay groups
• Process employee timecard data using e-Time and TimeSaver
• Reviews payroll registers for assigned locations to ensure that all time entry data has been prepared for processing.
• Receives and enters adjustments to on-cycle payroll process for assigned locations
• Validates and prepares off-cycle manual check requests to ensure that all employees receive any additional funds owed.
• Assist with uploading of files for new hires and employee changes using ADP EV5 Payroll Systems
• Process employee direct deposits and tax withholding changes.
• Process employee 401(k) and ESPP changes
• Audit Employee Deduction changes processed through Trion
• Maintains the accuracy and integrity of the payroll system by carefully reviewing all entries made and remaining aware of their impact on the payroll process.
• Maintains confidentiality regarding associates' personal information and payroll data at all times.
• Create and audit reports required by local Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Assist in evaluation of ADP EV5 Payroll System to determine changes necessary for better process flow
• Assist in developing audit tools to clean up data while protecting the data integrity of the ADP EV5 Payroll System
• Assist in documenting all payroll processes and procedures
• Serve as back up for processing of building and team payrolls
Intellectual/Social/Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER.