- Undergraduate and Graduate students welcome to apply
- Applicants can receive college credit, though it is not a requirement
- Applicant must be willing to get involved in projects with varying degrees of difficulty
- Must be able to work all Wings home games from January 2019 to April 2019, as well as potential playoff games
- Must possess time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and a diligent work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee consistently moves about the office and arena to access storage areas before/during/after events.
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER