- Ability to create complex media on video boards and multiple arena surfaces by using Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to add visual effects to sports highlight videos and broadcast spots.
- No less than 2 - 3years of experience with motion graphic design in a professional work environment. Experience in sports and entertainment is a plus.
- Knowledge of Avid Editing Systems.
- Knowledge of Ross Xpression Graphics Systems.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player in a creative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours, including but not limited to nights, weekends and select holidays is required.
- A customer-focused, positive and professional attitude.
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including but not limited to: ability to inform staff and foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the facility to service clients; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- The essential functions of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
COMCAST SPECTACOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER