- Bachelor’s Degree in sports management, business, marketing or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years sales experience required, group sales experience in sports, entertainment, hospitality or tourism is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook required, experience with CRM and ticketing software a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous business relationships in a professional manner.
- Must be professionally aggressive and competitive team player with a dedicated positive attitude.
- Ability to thrive as a member of a small team in a fast-paced environment working independently while supporting the team in achieving common goals.
- Superior time management, communication, organizational and public presentation skills and an acute attention to detail is a must.
- Highly motivated with a strong aspiration to be successful in competitive sales environment.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed, in addition to traditional business hours
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to foster collaboration, recognize and resolve conflicts, and openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally moves about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; occasionally moves about the arena before/during/after events to service client and perform job functions; constantly communicates via telephone, email and in-person with others to exchange accurate information.
- The duties of this position are usually performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud during events and minimal during non-event times.
Comcast Spectacor is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer